18.00: Training and workshop preparations procedures
- Workshop schedules are prepared, maintained by program officers.
- All logistics and materials are to be arranged and managed by the programme officers.
- Topics subjected to be covered in the workshop are identified together with the entire program staff.
- Appropriate trainers and/or consultants are identified and contracted with
Participating organizations as identified.
- Negotiated contract with the trainer (s) and with assistance from programme accountant.
- Identify workshop venue.
- Communicate and negotiate contract with venue management with assistance from program accountant.
- Inform/invite participants in writing with assistance from head office secretary.
- Prepare workshop budget with programme accountant approved by Executive Director.
- Prepare workshop materials and handouts with assistance of programme officer.
- Order and purchase and obtain workshop supplies and stationeries, logistics officer and storekeeper. These supplies and materials are not to be combined with regular office supplies.
- Photocopy handouts and bind manuals by storekeeper and administration team.
- Payment for venue and to participants coordinated by program accountant and program officers.
- Transport to training site coordinated by programme officer and Head office.
- Evaluation tools prepared by program officer with endorsement of administration team.
- Workshop facilitation and results reported on by participating program staff in a workshop report. Workshop report filed in each district file by Head office secretary.
- Follow up on results for each participants coordinated by program officer.