20.00: Record Management:
- All Districts are assigned to own box files. All reports, correspondence, newspaper clippings and anything associated with the NGO are to be filed. Dealing with more than one District must be filed in each individual file.
- Central files relating to the project are maintained by head office secretary.
- Files on accounts and financial reports are maintained by the program accountant and Executive Director.
- Files on training materials are maintained by program officer and Executive Director.
- Electronic files and database are to be stored on the saver drive.
- Files on monthly report maintained shall be maintained by programme officers.
- The data officer shall monitor electricity and water bills consumption and maintain log book for reporting to Executive Director.
Designed by DeSiaMore